Happy Half Birthday Baby Boy!
The forecast predicts 10 days of straight rain and gray days, but Ezekiel can brighten up any rainy day. He is such a delight! Lately he’s been scrunching up his nose when he smiles and giving a big goober-grin.
16lbs per our bathroom scale
Tidbits about Ezekiel-
- 1st tooth. 2nd tooth on its way!
- Can easily roll over from front to back and has rolled over from back to front a few times. This will be helpful when he finds himself on his back in his crib. NO more helpless turtle!
- Pulls himself on all fours and rocks back and forth. He’s even crawled two “steps.”
- Has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row! 6:30pm-6:30am.
- His fuzzy-wuzzy hair is growing straight up.
- Enjoyed his first Easter with his Granny.
- Loves his new exersaucer from Grandma.