The last month was pretty good with our littlest guy. The four-month-sleep-disturbances started, and Ezekiel hasn’t slept well through the night. Not bad, but not well. But we know that day will come.
He continues to be such a joy. He gladly sits anywhere and smiles at whoever talks to him. He is a really happy guy.
Tidbits about Ezekiel-
- He has found his feet. He plays with his feet often
- He’s gaining control of his arms. He plays with toys and brings them his mouth.
- He’s a baby yoga master. When waking he pulls himself into a cobra position. He then lunges himself forward.
- Our family went to a birthday party at an indoor water park. He put his toes in the water and we may just have ourselves another water baby.
- He does not like loud sounds.