This past month we’ve been working Ezekiel towards a schedule. It’s so nice knowing when he naps so we have more freedom to leave the house during his wakeful periods. He’s pretty compliant to my efforts and has even taken a 2-hour nap – though most naps are only an hour. Freedom
Tidbits about Ezekiel-
- He’s like a turtle on his back when he rolls over in his crib. It’s really the only time he cries. He hates being on his back. For a baby who “never cries” he sure cries a lot when he rolls on his back.
- He scratches his head when he’s tired
- Grabs everything, especially my hair
- Shrieking and coos – Ezekiel’s communication skills
- Unlike his big sister and brother, he seems to be interested in eating. He’s been eyeing up whatever food I’m putting in my mouth.
- Raises his left eyebrow when he smiles and he smiles A LOT. He is such a smiley, happy baby
- During bathtime he flops himself out of his seat and tries to lay down in the water. Arms reach. He’s always in arms reach.
- Nicknames – Easy, Babes, Easy E, Zekie, Duder