3 months! This little sweetie is already three months.
He is such a delight to this family. After two colicky babies and a certain-little-Mister who rarely slept, Ezekiel is such a sigh of relief. Yes, Easy’s fussy, and every time he wears a disposable diaper he has a blow out. Those things are expected. Other that he is just so easy going.
Tidbits about Ezekiel-
- He sucks on his hands when he’s tired
- He can roll from tummy to back. He usually does this when he is in his crib.
- Slept 10 hours through the night last week. (This week he’s waking up every 2 hours. You win some, you lose some)
- His hair gets adorably fuzzy after his baths.
- Shrieks when he’s excited
- Ezekiel loves his big sister Hazel. He has a special squeal just for her.
- He coos in the morning when we make eye contact for the first time
- Just like his big sister and brother, bath time is his favorite part of the day.
- Similarly to Ambrose, Ezekiel is working out some food sensitivities. We’re trying not to stress out about what may be causing his eczema and reflux. At the recommendation of a nutritionist, I have temporarily removed dairy, gluten, eggs and sugar from my diet. We’ll see…